Beer Festival 2024

Gill Begnor
👍 12

Mon 1 Jul, 10:47

Thank you for taking the time to post this :-) It is, indeed a huge amount of work by a group of amazing people who give up many days of their time to make it all run so smoothly.

And I'd like to extend a thank-you (on behalf of the committee) to everyone who came, drank so generously and made all the hard work worthwhile!

Charlie M
👍 13

Sun 30 Jun, 21:29 (last edited on Sun 30 Jun, 21:38)

I echo what Wendy said. Appropriately, my favourite beer was the one sponsored in memory of the wonderful Tom Page of The Rose & Crown.

Sadly I could not stay to see the ska band, but of the other bands, may I commend The Mingus Tree and also the sensational Boe-Jigge! Please get both bands back next year ... and ensure that Boe-Jigge have not mislaid their cello player next time! 

Wendy Bull
👍 23

Sun 30 Jun, 14:02

What an amazing day! Brilliant atmosphere and organisation. I can only imagine the hard work that went into the day, but you have done yourselves proud! Thank you so much, we loved it!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.