Student seeking summer job with live in accomodation and car

Isabelle Jackson
👍

Tue 25 Jun, 15:30

Dear all, my name is Isabelle I am a 21 year old fashion student who normally studies in London and I have just returned from a 6 month exchange in NYC. I am seeking a job that provides accomodation over summer possibly due to family living situations not being ideal, I would consider any areas of the UK as well as out of the country. 

However if I find a job near Charlbury I will be needing a car. Does anyone have an old car I could possibly rent off them for 2 months before I start univeristy again in September? I have had my license for 3+ years and feel I am a very confdent driver. Its impossible living in Charlbury as a young person without a car and independence and I am desperate to get some work!

I have a lot of experience in the hospitality industry from waitressing, bartending, being a barista, private events and cleaning holiday homes too.

Please let me know if anyone has any advice!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.