Laundry service

Christine Battersby
👍

Wed 19 Jun, 09:56

Can't help on Oxford Laundry Co. But you might look at County Textile Services, Witney, which does have some good online reviews. 

Christine Battersby
👍

Wed 19 Jun, 09:56

Can't help on Oxford Laundry Co. But you might look at County Textile Services, Witney, which does have some good online reviews. 

Martin Goodson
👍

Wed 19 Jun, 06:18

Thank you Wendy. I've spoken to Karla but she's not able to help this week and I need to organise some laundry this week. 

It would be good to know if anyone has used the Oxford Laundry Company. 

Wendy Bailey
👍

Tue 18 Jun, 23:23

There is a good laundry service in Chipping Norton called "myhomelinen" . But not available for two weeks. Karla offers collection & delivery in Charlbury as well as a 5* service. I can give you the number in a couple of weeks if you can wait. I think the business also has housekeepers. If they have any time available. 

Martin Goodson
👍

Tue 18 Jun, 21:14

Has anyone used the Oxford Laundry Company for their pick-up and deliver laundry service? They have a good website but I can't find any online reviews, which is a bit strange. 

Thanks

Martin

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.