Guaging interest for fundamental & seated pilates classes

Sarah Khoja
👍

Wed 19 Jun, 22:20

Hi,

Several people have contacted me regarding the Gentle/ fundamental class so it looks like this will go ahead. If you are interested but haven't contacted me yet then please do so as there are limited places. It will take place at 12.15 on a Wednesday at the community centre. I would hope to begin in a couple of weeks.

I am also happy to hold a 'sitting/ standing class only' if there is demand for it so please let me know if this is something you would like. 

You can email me on bodyfitpilatesuk@gmail.com

Thanks

Sarah

Sarah Khoja
👍 2

Sun 16 Jun, 13:21

Hi everyone,

You may be aware that I run Pilates classes in Charlbury. These are generally tailored to those people looking for a gentler session, focusing on fundamental movements for everyday life. 

Presently my classes are fully booked with waiting lists, therefore I am contemplating putting on another class (or two). I would be looking at one or both of the following:

Gentle/ Fundamentals class 

Seated and standing class for those people who find it difficult to get on the floor.

The classes would take place weekly on Wednesday lunchtimes. If there is enough interest then I would look to start in a few weeks and a free trial will be offered. 

If you are interested in joining then please email me on bodyfitpilatesuk@gmail.com You can also find out more about my classes at bodyfitpilates.co.uk

Thanks, 

Sarah

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.