Daisy fields

Steven Fairhurst Jones
👍

Wed 12 Jun, 09:08

There are lots of oxeye daisies along the field boundary just beyond the entrance to Southill Business Park (first turn on the right after finstock station, towards Finstock) and also a large wild patch of them where the field edge joins the footpath back into Cornbury

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Tue 11 Jun, 22:21

There's lovely "Daisy field" in the front garden of a house along Hundley Way, towards the eastern end. Someone paid attention to "No Mow May" and it's quite a show! Hope they got commensurate numbers of Bees!

Josie Cope
👍

Tue 11 Jun, 17:02

Thanks both. I actually had a walk around both of those places today before seeing your replies and they seem like potential locations. Thanks! 

Andrew Chapman
👍

Tue 11 Jun, 15:35

The oxeye daisies are out everywhere. One nice meadow is the one north of Wigwell on the way to Banbury Hill, for example.

Chris Arnold
👍

Tue 11 Jun, 14:40

Millennium woods? There is, or was, a large swath of what I believe are called oxi daisies bottom left near the horses field

Josie Cope
👍

Tue 11 Jun, 11:49

Are there any walks in Charlbury that would take me to a nice Daisy field please? It’s for photography purposes for a family photoshoot! 

Thanks 

Josie 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.