Missing Yodel package on Enstone Road

Robin Taylor
👍 1

Tue 4 Jun, 18:07

Thank you to the very kind person who has delivered my daughter’s package to her address in Chippy!

Robin Taylor
👍 1

Sun 2 Jun, 20:25

She has contacted New Look, and they are sorting it (slowly), but we thought that she'd get her goods more quickly if the original package could be found.

Simon J Harley
👍 2

Sun 2 Jun, 16:23

Yodel are a complete waste of time.  We were waiting for a parcel (already 5 days late, and a missed delivery where a card was apparently left, but not through our door).  I looked on the tracker, we were next stop, and I could see the van on their online map at the end of the road, so I stood outside the front door to take delivery.  After about 5 minutes of no delivery, I went back in to check the tracker, and much to my surprise, they had said that there was no answer when they tried to deliver and had left another card!  I contacted Yodel to complain to be told that they had checked the vehicles tracker and could confirm that he had tried to deliver. I asked how this could be as I was stood in the open doorway and they basically called me a liar.  I would suggest contacting New Look and ask them to sort it.  You should not be having to find your parcel, or even worse, try and reason with Yodel.  You will not win with them, they do not care!

Robin Taylor
👍

Sun 2 Jun, 15:46

GPS tracking shows that my daughter’s Yodel package ( addressed to Chipping Norton!), has been delivered somewhere down Enstone Road. The package is from New Look and was left in a glass recycling bin a few days ago. If anyone finds it, please let me know so she can come and collect it.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.