Helicopter circling Town 21.50h

Liz Leffman
👍

Thu 30 May, 10:28

RAF Benson use Cornbury and the river from Charlbury to Moreton in Marsh for helicopter training exercises in the summer months, so the police cars might have been coincidental.

Catherine Kimmance
👍

Wed 29 May, 22:11

Also curious as watched it and later heard it still going when in bed.  Does anyone know what it was about? 

michele marietta
👍 3

Tue 28 May, 09:44

This nosey neighbour is curious if there is any update on helicopter action last night?

Malcolm Blackmore
👍 1

Mon 27 May, 22:47

Still circling to the west after must be an hour now. I’ve got a view from the window of it. As I type it’s now circling back more to the north of west.

If it’s a missing person hope it works out ok.

I have not seen a spotlight-  infrared?  22.50 still there.

Julia Webb
👍 6

Mon 27 May, 22:12

Vulnerable person missing I heard.

Kim Harrison
👍 3

Mon 27 May, 22:08 (last edited on Mon 27 May, 22:11)

Police car just patrolling and second just gone past with the blue lights on. Something is up.

Steven Fairhurst Jones
👍 1

Mon 27 May, 22:05 (last edited on Mon 27 May, 22:19)

Doesn’t appear on my version of FlightRadar. It doesn’t look like a police one; seems to be yellow and black (edit: someone's since pointed out that police helicopters are yellow and dark blue). A lightweight sort of thing like a private individual might have. Was disappearing towards Witney but is now heading back. 

Malcolm Blackmore
👍 3

Mon 27 May, 21:58

What is up with the helicopter circling from 9.50pm? Police pursuit? Been doing so for nearly 10 minutes and still going.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.