Window cleaner recommendations

Jane parsons
👍 2

Mon 6 May, 11:44

Have used Barney for several years, always an excellent job

Phil Morgan
👍 6

Sun 5 May, 16:41

I recommend Barny Sears of Charlbury. 07849 220598.  He has done my windows for the last 6 years (3 bed-semi on Sturt Road) and kept my windows (and gutters) immaculate.

He has all the kit to work from ground level so there are no ladders being shifted around your gutters. I employ him monthly to keep my glasswork gleaming but he will do quarterly or one-offs as you wish.

The important thing is that Barny does not use tap water. He uses treated water from a powered tank in his van. The treated water leaves no smear on the finished glass.

Cheryl Hanrahan
👍 1

Fri 3 May, 11:25

A third vote for Chris. He regularly cleans our windows and cleaned the guttering for us last year. 

Angus B
👍 2

Tue 30 Apr, 23:09

I second Rachel‘s recommendation; Chris Fisher has given us excellent service over the last five years.

Rachel Brushfield
👍 2

Tue 30 Apr, 22:10

Chris Fisher - windows + gutter clearing. 07767 686355. 

Recommended - fabulous service. 

Ashley Harvey
👍

Tue 30 Apr, 20:35

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good window cleaner that also does gutters in the Charlbury area?  

Much appreciated!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.