Italian takeover at Chloes. May 30th/31st and June 6th/7th

Angela Moore
👍 5

Mon 10 Jun, 22:08

This was such a great night and brilliant food. Thanks so much to Kate and Fabrizio and team.

Kate Allison
👍

Tue 4 Jun, 07:50

Morning everyone!

Just a reminder that Chloe is still away this week, having a very well deserved break and so we are continuing with our Italian takeover on Thursday and Friday nights!. (Info in my previous posts).

We have some tables still free on Thursday and the early Friday sitting but the 8pm sitting on Friday is now all full, we are going to have to find some more chairs!! email me for reservations: kate.chloescharlbury@gmail.com or book via the website www.chloescharlbury.com

I also wanted to say how lovely it has been to see so many familiar faces (and some new ones!) last week, we loved cooking for you all, thank-you for making it so enjoyable, Charlbury really is a special place! Kate, Fabrizio and our lovely team x

Kate Allison
👍

Fri 31 May, 11:02

Morning!

We still have a few tables free tonight, mainly tables of 2 at 8pm but can fit some larger ones in at anytime too. Email me if you’d like to come down kate.chloescharlbury@gmail.com

And of course a massive thanks to everyone who came by last night, we had such a lovely time with you all!!

see you soon. Kate x

Kate Allison
👍 1

Mon 27 May, 08:54

Morning! So here is our menu for Thursday & Friday this week (it may change a little for next week tbc)

Menu (small sharing plates)

Antipasti

-Focaccia with nocellara olives

-Nduja and stracciatella bruschetta

-Burrata with tom confit

-Radicchio, mushrooms with walnuts & gorgonzola

Main

-Stuffed Aubergine

-Pasta al forno

Dessert

-Tiramisu

-Strawberry and almond tart

Drop me an email kate.chloescharlbury@gmail.com (or at our normal Chloes reservations email address) if you’d like to book a table. Or of course book on our new website www.chloescharlbury.com

thanks!

Kate

Kate Allison
👍

Sun 26 May, 06:29 (last edited on Sun 26 May, 06:29)

Hi everyone!

We are getting excited about the next two weeks! Doing a few tweaks to the menu but there will definitely be Burrata & Tiramisu!!

Just an update on what we have left booking wise. We are pretty much full on Thursday 30th (still a few spots left for the late sitting though) Some space still left on Friday 31st. And of course following week 6th & 7th we also have some spots free both days and both sittings.

We will be taking walk-ins if we can fit them in but it would be great if you could make a reservation if possible, email me: kate.chloescharlbury@gmail.com or book online www.chloescharlbury.com

Looking forward to seeing you!

Kate

Kate Allison
👍

Mon 6 May, 12:22

We now have an eventbrite page up and running for anyone wanting to buy tickets online, or you can just email me kate.chloescharlbury@gmail.com if you'd rather buy them direct.

here is the link: bit.ly/chloestakeover

Thanks!

Kate

Kate Allison
👍 4

Thu 25 Apr, 08:10

Hi everyone!

We are really excited to announce the Golosi team will be doing an Italian take over at Chloe’s whilst she is away for May half term and 1st week of June.

We will be doing a selection of small plates, a mix of all your favourite antipasto and cicchetti, with possibly some Sicilian style pizza and desserts,  menu to be confirmed soon! 

There will be 2 sittings 6-6.30pm & 8-8.30pm on both the Thursday & Friday nights of those weeks. £35 a head with drinks available from the bar. Slightly different format in terms of seating this time, so each party will have their own table, less italian wedding and more italian restaurant style! 

Details:

Chloes Charlbury, Alder house, Market Street, OX7 3PH

Thursday 30th & Friday 31st May - 6-6.30pm OR 8-8.30pm

Thursday 6th & Friday 7th June - 6-6.30pm OR 8-8.30pm

Please email me at kate.chloescharlbury@gmail.com for reservations, or pop in and see me at Chloe’s to book. And as always let me know any dietary requirements!

Looking forward to cooking for you again!

Kate & Fabrizio

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.