Wilderness

Emma Kirkby
👍

Fri 22 Mar, 10:29

Hi all, 

Anyone who has been down to the Community Centre already to register their request should have now received an email from info@wildernesssfestival.com with a link and code to book and pay for your registered tickets. These went out on either the Monday/Tuesday after you would have been down to the Community Centre. 

If you can't find this in your inbox, please check your junk folder in case it's landed up in there and if you're struggling to find it still, please email info@wildernessfestival.com and we can resend you the booking details.

All the best

Wilderness HQ x

Nicola Morgan
👍

Fri 15 Mar, 11:37

Sorry, checked my mail and see a couple of people have had the same.  Thanks everyone 

Nicola Morgan
👍

Fri 15 Mar, 11:36

Thanks, Julie.  Has this happened to anyone else? One other person I know has been asked to pay but not me or my friends…

Julie Ward
👍

Fri 15 Mar, 11:06

Nicola, if you mean the local tickets, after the Community Centre had verified your details, I had an email from Ticketmaster within a couple of days requesting payment.  We now have two mobile tickets which will transfer to a wristband when we check in at the gate.  I did already have a Ticketmaster account - I don't know if that speeded things up?

Nicola Morgan
👍 1

Fri 15 Mar, 08:33

Has anyone else had a communication from Wilderness and Ticketmaster about paying for tickets?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.