Heads up stamp prices due for an increase again.

Charlie M
👍 1

Sat 2 Mar, 14:39

As predictable as night follows day. And I see that 1st Class is still supposed to be delivered the next day, and 2nd Class within two days.

I have a suggestion: how about if Royal Mail (or whatever they are called these days) give you your money back if they do not meet the delivery date?! With the new coded stamps, I would have thought that there is a way of doing this?

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍 1

Sat 2 Mar, 10:23 (last edited on Sat 2 Mar, 10:23)

As a stamp retailer,  Cotswold frames  have just been informed that UK stamp prices will be increasing on the 2nd April this year.

The 1st Class stamp price will change to £1.35 for Letters and £2.10 for Large Letters weighing up to and including 100g.

The 2nd Class stamp price will change to 85p for Letters weighing up to and including 100g. The 2nd Class Large Letter stamp price for items weighing up to and including 100g will remain unchanged.

So why not stock up and beat the increase at Cotswold Frames we stock 1st and 2nd class stamps and 1st class large letter stamps

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.