recommended long-term cattery or cat fosterer??

Helen Wilkinson
👍

Mon 23 Aug 2010, 20:35

I agree as well - we have used Finstock Cattery many times and are very pleased with it. Twice - due to our short notice- we have not been able to use them and have tried two other local catteries and they were nowhere near the standard we have found at Finstock.

Helen Holwill
👍

Sun 22 Aug 2010, 20:54

Yes, I agree. Very good experience of using Finstock Cattery.

Anna Fairhurst
👍

Sun 22 Aug 2010, 09:34

Finstock Cattery is brilliant. They get to know the cats personally and give them lots of attention. The cats don't go outside but some pens have large windows with good views, and there are extra-large pens available. I bet Julie, the owner, would be happy to talk to you about giving your cat some time outside; her cats are always around!

Megan Bell
👍

Fri 20 Aug 2010, 11:38

OK, thanks Emily.

Emily Algar
👍

Thu 19 Aug 2010, 20:54

Avoid Paws Within in Chipping Norton as someone recently had their cat there and the 'competent' staff managed to lose it.

Megan Bell
👍

Sat 14 Aug 2010, 10:38

pls can you let me know if you have any suggestions for this. It has to be a good FAB-accredited cattery with outdoor space.
thanks.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.