Trish Cavells Memorial Service

stephen cavell
👍 8

Wed 6 Mar, 07:38

Thank you from the family to all who came to the Celebration/Memorial Service. I feel I must give special praise to St Mary's Church for providing a beautiful ambience, the WI for the 'tea and cakes', the Rose & Crown and Deli for providing the perfect venue for Trish's many friends from all over the world to reminisce. And Charlbury for 'just being Charlbury 'the Town with a Village heart'. Thank you.

Mandy cooper
👍

Mon 4 Mar, 16:59

Steve 

I’m so saddened to hear about Trish. She was a lovely lady and always had a chat when I worked in the co op and the football club. Take care to you and your family at this difficult time. 

John Land
👍

Fri 1 Mar, 18:23

Dear Steve,me.

Sad to read of Trish's passing. She was always kind to Jan and me.Best wishes at this difficult time for you.

JML

stephen cavell
👍

Wed 28 Feb, 14:18 (last edited on Thu 29 Feb, 08:05)

. The date of Trish Cavell's Memorial Service is Saturday March 2nd at 2pm .At St Mary's Church here in Charlbury

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.