Resignation from the Town Council

Charlbury Website
👍 6

Wed 28 Feb, 10:27

This thread was locked by Richard Fairhurst.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 14

Wed 28 Feb, 10:27

Regretfully, following a complaint of defamation, I am closing this thread and have edited out both the last few words from Emily’s original posting and the subsequent postings that referred to it.

Amanda Epps
👍 10

Tue 27 Feb, 21:58

Really sorry to hear your news Emily.  You have been a breath of fresh air and have communicated so well on the website.

Good wishes for the future.

stephen cavell
👍 10

Tue 27 Feb, 19:18

I am very sorry to learn of your resignation Emily. As far as I am concerned yours was a voice which really understood local interests.

Emily Algar
👍 17

Tue 27 Feb, 18:46 (last edited on Wed 28 Feb, 10:27)

On Monday, I made the decision to resign from the Town Council. In my short time on the council, I always tried to act in the best interests for all of Charlbury, and not just a select few. I hope I was able to enact some meaningful change, however small. I really enjoyed the opportunity. 

I will not go into specific reasons why I made the difficult decision to resign on here, but what I will say is, my resignation has been the third in less than a year.

This thread has been locked. You cannot add any further replies.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.