Post-builders "deep clean" cleaners anyone?

Ray Marshall
👍

Sun 5 Sep 2010, 20:44

If you cant get them try Androw Cleaning in Witney on 01993775870 or www.androw.co.uk

Janet Sly
👍

Fri 13 Aug 2010, 22:59

Hi Susie very kind I'll contact them, no price is too much to avoid pneuomoconiosis...

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Wed 11 Aug 2010, 11:40

Hi Malcolm, just spoken to Molly Maids who are coming to us to a one off clean, and they do after building works clean. Contact is 01865 327361 - Sheila Hodgkinson - mention my name! Very reasonable

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Tue 10 Aug 2010, 00:26

Molly Maids?

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Mon 9 Aug 2010, 17:43

Does anyone know of anyone who does post building work deep cleaning (gets rid of all the fine gritty cement and concrete dust that permeates everywhere and everything and we can't seem to get rid of, its always settling again after every time we hoover and damp cloth). Its everywhere. Horrid stuff.

My builder recommends getting in a firm but doesn't have any contacts here in Oxford, only London. He says that they work in teams of 5 or 6 and pull down and dust/vacuum/wipe everything in the house - books are shaken out, the lot.

Any guidance from anyone who has used such a firm would be gratefully received. I've had no luck in googling for finding anything outside of London!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.