A Roman feast & the story of the Carbonara

Kate Allison
👍

Tue 5 Mar, 12:10

Evening Sitting now sold out. But still some seats left for the lunch-time feast. Families welcome. Thanks. Kate x

Kate Allison
👍

Thu 29 Feb, 07:48

Hi there everyone! Just to let you know we have a few tickets left for the evening sitting and plenty for the lunch. Please do drop me an email if you have any questions or would rather buy tickets direct. kate.chloescharlbury@gmail.com Thanks! Kate x

Kate Allison
👍 2

Tue 20 Feb, 07:55 (last edited on Thu 29 Feb, 08:03)

Hi everyone! A massive thank-you to those who have made it down to the last few Golosi supper-clubs at Chloe’s, we are having such a great time cooking for you all. 

Our next one will be on Saturday March 9th. We are moving away from our Sicilian roots and this months feast will be Roman themed! We will be telling the story of The Carbonara, with 4 types of pastas; Cacio e pepe, Pasta alla Gricia, Carbonara and Amatriciana. Along side roman antipasto, secondi & dessert courses.

Tickets are on sale, £45 for a 4 (really 7) course meal with an digestivo drink at the end. We have 2 sittings you can choose either lunch at 12:30pm OR dinner at 7:30pm. It will be communal style meal (think italian wedding) with more drinks available to buy from the bar.

Address is:

Chloe’s Charlbury, Alder House, Market Street, Charlbury, OX7 3PH

Here is the link for online tickets from eventbrite https://bit.ly/GolosiCharlbury09

or drop me an email: kate.chloescharlbury@gmail.com if you'd prefer pay direct OR just pop into see me at Chloes on Thursdays & Fridays 12-10pm.

Any dietary requirements please message/email me first to check we can accommodate you.

We have been planning this one for while so really looking forward to it!! 

See you soon! Kate, Fabrizio, Annalisa & Filippo and the rest of the Golosi team x

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.