Medical Items wanted

Rachel Claridge
👍 2

Thu 15 Feb, 16:52

Alison Nichols that would be amazing my email address is rclaridge@charlburyschool.org. Thank you

Sarah Geeson Brown
👍

Wed 14 Feb, 22:29

Do doctors wear white coats any more? Certainly not in the JR. 

Alison Nicholls
👍 9

Mon 12 Feb, 23:44

I have some items, some to give, some to lend. I would also be happy to show them how to listen to  their own heart beating. We need future clinicians! I am DBS checked for my NHS role as an Emergency Nurse Practitioner and my Community Palliative Nursing role with the Lawrence Home Nursing Team.  

Rachel Claridge
👍

Mon 12 Feb, 18:45

This term the reception class at Charlbury Primary are learning all about different jobs. We are starting off with doctors and nurses. I know the children would love to have an exciting role play area and authentic items are much better than plastic versions. So I am hoping some lovely residents can help. It would be amazing to get the following items: doctor's bag, stethoscope, white coats and anything else you can donate. I can collect anytime this week. Many thanks in advance.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.