poster taken down

mandy
👍

Fri 30 Jul 2010, 13:41

ok thank you

Valou Pakenham-Walsh
👍

Thu 29 Jul 2010, 18:06

I would not worry about it, Mandy. As a member of the Corner House and Memorial Hall Committee, I will raise the issue at the next meeting in September and suggest to make the purpose of the notice board clearer.
I hope your event goes well.

mandy
👍

Thu 29 Jul 2010, 17:16

Thankyou i have put posters on those ones BUT there is nothing to say that i could not put one on the one by the hall. sorry if i have upset anyone in doing so.

Valou Pakenham-Walsh
👍

Thu 29 Jul 2010, 12:18

The noticeboard situated at the entrance of the Memorial Hall, clearly marked Memorial Hall, has been put in place by the Corner House and Memorial Hall Management Committee to advertise events taking place in the Memorial Hall.
There are several public notice boards around the town for all other purposes, situated: Enstone Road (near the bus stop), Sturt Road (opposite the Londis shop), Crawborough (outside the Primary School), and Market Street (outside the Corner House).

Chris Bates
👍

Thu 29 Jul 2010, 08:57

hmmm....is it not for the person putting up the poster to ascertain whether the noticeboard is a puiblic one?

mandy
👍

Wed 28 Jul 2010, 17:43

Then they should put a sign up to saying that people can not put posters up
on there board then.

Dave Oates
👍

Wed 28 Jul 2010, 15:08

Typically, if the posters on the Memorial Hall board do not relate to events at the Hall, they are removed by members of the committee

mandy
👍

Wed 28 Jul 2010, 13:47

I put a poster up the notice board by the hall in charlbury and it has been removed all the othe posters are still there dont know why this was taken down any ideas.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.