Parking meeting

Gareth Epps
👍

Wed 24 Jan, 16:53

See https://charlbury-tc.gov.uk/events/category/meetings/

Jane Crane
👍

Wed 24 Jan, 13:51

Is the meeting tonight open to the public to observe, if so where is it and when is it … I’ve failed to find information on it on this sight.

Jane Crane
👍

Wed 24 Jan, 13:46

Thank you James for your reply 

I think a public meeting would be useful for members of the committee to understand where we residents stand and what experiences we have had over the years of living in center of Charlbury. Pavement condition and lighting should be on the same agenda as walking down many of the street especially Market Street ( one of the main routes from the station and eateries) in the dark is dangerous. 

Gareth Epps
👍

Wed 24 Jan, 09:18

(Posting in a personal ccapacity)

The outcomes of the meeting (a committee meeting, held in public, not quite the same as a “public meeting”) will be discussed at tonight’s town council meeting.

Jane Crane
👍

Wed 24 Jan, 08:20

I am disappointed to have missed the meeting last Wednesday on parking in Charlbury.

I had raised an issue with two town councillors at the last town council drop in before Christmas and left my email address for contact.

I was surprised that there was only two days notice and it was in the news section ….I must have missed the notice on the notice boards about town too.

Is there anyway that I can add my question to the debate?

Is there to be another public meeting..perhaps with more publicity ?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.