January’s Vegetarian Italian Supper (and lunch!) club

Kate Allison
👍 5

Mon 15 Jan, 10:53

Hi there Freddie! Yes we are doing the Italian meals every month at Chloe's. We normally do a non-vegetarian menu (meat & cheese from the mountains & a seafood feast so far), but thought it would be fun to celebrate some amazing italian vegetable dishes this month. And since its a set menu its nice to do something accessible to everyone! Gluten free also available by request.

We still have some seats left so please let me know if anyone would like a ticket or they can be brought from eventbrite using the link in my original post!

Thankyou!

kate x

Freddie Marsh
👍 5

Wed 10 Jan, 18:41

Hi, do you have any plans for a non vegi night?

Thanks,

F

Kate Allison
👍 1

Sat 6 Jan, 09:50

Hi everyone, happy new year! We are excited to announce our third ‘La Locanda dei Golosi’ Italian Supper (and lunch!) club for the greedy.

In October & November we explored Sicilian dishes from both the mountains & the sea, this month we will be celebrating the humble vegetable with a glorious vegetarian feast ‘Fantasia dell'orto’

DETAILS

Saturday the 27th of January 2024 at Chloe’s in Charlbury (Alder House, Market Street, OX73PH)

A four course Italian communal feast with a set menu (see below)

Option of 2 sittings; the first for lunch at 12.30pm and the 2nd for dinner at 7.30pm (please choose which you’d prefer)

Tickets are £40 per person this includes all the food and an after dinner digestivo, drinks will be available to buy from the bar on the day. You can buy tickets here https://bit.ly/GolosiCharlbury27 from Eventbrite or if you’d prefer to pay cash in person please come and see us at Chloe’s every Thursday & Friday 12-10pm from the 18th of January or email me kate.chloescharlbury@gmail.com

MENU

Antipasto - Vegetarian Schiacciata, grilled Courgettes, and Caponata al forno

Primi - Borlotti bean & Squash Pasta

Secondi - Squash Tortino with mixed Mushrooms

Dessert - Citrus fruit Gelatina with Chantilly cream & pistachios.

DIETARY REQUIREMENTS - PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING TICKETS!!!!

***if you have any dietary requirements please email me kate.chloescharlbury@gmail.com BEFORE buying your tickets so we can make sure we are able to accommodate you

We are so looking forward to cooking for you all again! See you then. Love Kate & Fabrizio (with guest appearances from Annalisa and Fillippo!!)

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.