Recommendations Required Please

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Tue 6 Jul 2010, 18:32

Gary Walsh up in Ticknell Piece is involved with Oxford Catering (I think that is the name) and does a lot of cooking for the Beer Festival, Primary School events and so forth around the area. Does nice cooking. His main job is as head chef for one of the Oxford College kitchens where they like their nosh. Email me off line and I will get your number to pass on a message. I am loath to just hand out his home number without permission and am not sure I remember the name of the company he is involved with that does out of college catering quite right. He might have advertised it on the Charlbury website business pages of course so search that.

Dave Oates
👍

Tue 6 Jul 2010, 16:44

My band may well be able to help! You can have a look at our Facebook page www.facebook.com/pages/1000-Mile-Highway/65771661175 or come and see us at the Beer Festival at 9:30 on Saturday

Heather Hill
👍

Tue 6 Jul 2010, 14:09

Can anyone please recommend either a singer/band and/or a caterer to do a 3 course meal for approx 70 people in November at a reasonable price.

Thanks

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.