Barber shop

John Dora
👍 1

Sat 23 Dec 2023, 05:52

Well Done Brian for keeping the local Barber's going and handing over the business to Sian! The shop has been a Barber's Shop for scores of years, and I am sure others will agree it's always been the place to find out about what's happening in town.

Enjoy your retirement and keep safe on the e-Bike.

All the Very Best!

John

Patrick Gallagher
👍 1

Thu 21 Dec 2023, 09:03

Enjoy your retirement. You deserve it. Keep fit and well 

Paddy

Mark Sulik
👍 1

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 19:49 (last edited on Thu 21 Dec 2023, 17:50)

Enjoy your retirement Brian, well deserved and will be missed with your straightforward view on life ! End of an era and my sons always enjoyed your company and always stayed loyal ! Thank you 

Dean Vincent
👍 2

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 18:03

Thanks Brian, for many years of excellent barbering and Charlbury craic. Wishing you a long, happy and restful retirement. You will be missed.

Michael Slane
👍 1

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 15:11

Sad to see you go Brian, enjoy retirement and hopefully see you around the town.

Laura Ellison
👍 1

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 14:01

Sorry to see you go Brian, we have you to thank for being so patient when my son was younger and terrified of haircuts to where he is now (jumping straight in the chair with the hope of a lolly at the end!) Best wishes for a relaxing retirement, we will be visiting in the new year to meet Sian. Laura and Noah x 

Hans Eriksson
👍

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 10:25

That's sad Brian. I ahve much enjoyed our chats. All the best.

christopher edeson
👍

Wed 20 Dec 2023, 10:05

Hi Brian 

Sorry to see you go mate, thanks for being so great with Lucas when i have brought him in for a trim! 

All the best

Brian shurmer
👍 28

Tue 19 Dec 2023, 19:50

To all my customers, this week is my last week in the barber shop. I would like to thank you all for supporting me for the last 8 years. Sian will be taking over from me, so please continue to support her. Many thanks. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.