Thank you for Riverside

Deleted user
👍

Thu 24 Jun 2010, 17:55

As a minor cog in the wheel it's very gratifying that our all-voluntary efforts are worthwhile. We think we had the best festival yet in terms of turnout but more importantly in terms of the bands and the atmosphere. I hope everyone else feels the same.
If you enjoyed it please remember that it only works because we all get together and muck in. If you feel you could spare an hour or two over the next festival weekend please let us know, we'd be glad of the help.

Helen Holwill
👍

Tue 22 Jun 2010, 18:17

Asolutely. It was a fabulous family and community event and everyone's efforts are much appreciated.

John Munro
👍

Tue 22 Jun 2010, 12:28

I'll endorse all of those comments - excellent weekend event. Thank you one and all for organising!

Paul Butler
👍

Mon 21 Jun 2010, 20:12

In case those involved read this forum, I wish to say what a brilliant weekend my family have had at the Riverside Festival. Thank you for putting on some excellent musicians, good food, great beer, a lovely shaded children's area, good loo's, polite and unobtrusive security and lots of water. We should all be proud of this festival and I look forward to next year....the town looks clean now too!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.