Trish Cavell

Catherine Ball
👍

Tue 5 Dec 2023, 08:52

I’m so sorry to hear this news, Stephen. Over the past months, the two of you having your cake and pot of tea at the community centre together created such a warm and happy presence. You have my sincere condolences. 

Hedge Fund
👍

Sun 3 Dec 2023, 18:57

I am sorry sorry to read this Stephen, our family has enjoyed getting to know you both and it was always lovely to stop and chat to you both. Take care. Sarah

Liz Leffman
👍

Sun 3 Dec 2023, 15:04

I am so sorry to hear this news, Stephen.  My condolences to you and your family for your loss.

Julie Ward
👍

Sun 3 Dec 2023, 14:42

This is very sad new Steve.  It doesn't seem long ago that the two of you were doing volunteer shifts in the library together and we would have some great chats.  Then more recently, you and Trish would be in the cafe for tea and cake most days.  You were almost always together, which was lovely to see.  Thinking of you and the family xx

Andrew Lawson
👍

Sun 3 Dec 2023, 12:15

Briony and I are so sad to hear this news, Stephen, and send deepest sympathy to you and to your family.

Sarah Goad
👍

Sat 2 Dec 2023, 23:30

Jim & I are really sorry to read of your loss Steve. We loved chatting to you both so much when we had our allotment next to yours, and bumping into you around and about. Thinking of you and your family x

Kim Sale
👍

Sat 2 Dec 2023, 22:30

I'm so sorry to read this Stephen. Thinking of you and your family x

Geneviève Hug
👍

Sat 2 Dec 2023, 16:57

Very sorry to hear these news Steve. I so much appreciated Trish's and yours warmth, jolliness and helpfulness when I started volunteering at the Library shorly after we arrived in Charlbury, these memories will stay with me. Thinking of you and your family.

Pat Court
👍

Sat 2 Dec 2023, 16:06

Sorry to hear your sad news Steve. Trish was a lovely lady and a loyal WI member. Our condolences to you and the family. 

Jim Holah
👍 2

Sat 2 Dec 2023, 15:10

My condolences Steve, I'm very sorry to hear this news.  My best wishes to you and hope for you to draw strength from your friends and family.  I too support your thanks to the NHS.

Jody O'Reilly
👍 1

Sat 2 Dec 2023, 15:07

Sorry to hear of your loss Steve, was lovely to meet and chat with her and you both on the allotments. Thinking of you. 

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Sat 2 Dec 2023, 12:42

So sorry to hear this Steve.  Trish was such a lovely lady and a great member of WI.  Our thoughts are with you and your family x

Emily Algar
👍

Sat 2 Dec 2023, 12:02

I am so sorry Stephen. You and Trish always looked so full of energy and happy when walking around Charlbury. Trish will be missed.

Jackie Hague
👍

Sat 2 Dec 2023, 11:59

Very sad news. Sincere condolences to you and your family, Stephen.  

stephen cavell
👍 1

Sat 2 Dec 2023, 11:27

It's with great sadness that Steve and his family would like to let you all know that Trish passed away peacefully this morning surrounded by her husband,  children and grandchildren. She will be much missed. Thank you to all our friends who have shown us kindness and support over the past months. We would also like to thank all the various branches of the NHS who have taken such good care of her in the last few weeks. The cremation service will be a private family one and we will organise a memorial service at a later time.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.