Are you quietly dreading Christmas?

Jess Goyder
👍

Sat 2 Dec 2023, 11:45

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me in response to this. 

I've created an event page for bookings. Concessions are readily available if this makes it possible for you to come. Please get in touch if needed, or if you'd like to hear more about what to expect.

www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/an-antidote-to-the-quiet-dread-of-christmas-tickets-768890822147?aff=oddtdtcreator

Thank you for passing on to anyone who will benefit. I'm envisaging a small, relaxed, useful and maybe even uplifting couple of evening sessions. 

Jess 

mob: 07787574598

email: jess@jessgoyder.com

Jess Goyder
👍 5

Wed 29 Nov 2023, 20:33 (last edited on Thu 30 Nov 2023, 09:16)

Even if you usually love this time of year, the festive season can be incredibly painful if you're navigating grief, loss or a difficult change of any kind. I'm organising a series of two small, informal group sessions, one before and one just after Christmas, to offer emotional and practical support in response to comments from many of my clients. 

This doesn't only apply to bereavement, but also other losses that are often overlooked, including divorce, heartbreak, losing a job, pet loss, a loved one with dementia, family estrangements and chronic illness. 

More official booking page coming soon. 

At: Friends Meeting House 

On: Weds 13th Dec, 7-9pm and then at the same time on Weds 3rd Jan. 

Cost: £34 for the whole programme, with concessions available. Numbers will be limited.

You may choose to share, or simply participate by listening. Either way, we will be grateful to have you with us. 

Please comment or get in touch via phone, email or through my website if you think this would be helpful to you.

Email: jess@jessgoyder.com

Mob: 07787574598

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.