AMARELO BISTRO - Opening News

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Fri 17 Nov 2023, 12:49

I'm having a struggle walking that far to get there and I would like to visit your new endeavour. I've got a Blue Badge for parking but a Range Rover or some SUV usually blocks disabled place outside Pharmacy when been driven down there (unable to drive now).

Any car parking around the back, where that tarmac yard is, for mauled-about customers to use?

marcia
👍 17

Thu 16 Nov 2023, 18:48

Amarelo Bistro is delighted to inform you that we're nearly ready to open our doors. We are holding a couple of ticketed pre-opening events next week - 

- Thursday 23rd Nov 7.30pm (Sold out)

- Saturday 25th Nov 7.30pm (Tickets available) - please book via our website: www.amarelobistro.co.uk

- Sunday 26th Nov 11am - 2pm - we welcome all to come and take a look at the new bistro and to sample some nibbles. 

After these events, we will be opening gradually as we build the team, but the general plan is to serve lunches and evening meals, with light bites and drinks available during the rest of the day.  General bistro hours to be: 

Evening: 

Friday, Saturday (Dinner bookings 6 - 9pm)

Daytime: 

Wednesday & Thursday 10am - 5pm, (Lunch bookings 12 - 2pm)

Friday & Saturday 10am - 4pm, (Lunch bookings 12 - 2pm)

Sunday 10am - 3pm (Lunch bookings 12 - 2pm)

The website will be updated in the coming days to provide more information on the menu and how to reserve a table. 

Hope to see you soon. 

Obrigada, 

Márcia

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.