Cotswold Oak & Ash

Henry Lait
👍 6

Wed 15 Nov 2023, 19:53

Evening all,

I have started a new business alongside my building endeavours, named Cotswold Oak & Ash. It is essentially carpentry and joinery work, making all manner of furniture pieces from high quality sustainably sourced British hardwoods.

I have created an online shop with a limited number of products, this range will soon expand as time goes on. However, I am also taking commissions for other pieces. If you have something in mind then please enquire and we can discuss and design your bespoke item.

I can offer home delivery for free and also offer a 10% discount on all online shop items for your first order. Please use code 'COTS10' at checkout and tick the free collection on the delivery options. Fitting can also be arranged for a small fee.

Please browse my new website and gallery at: https://www.cotswoldoak-ash.co.uk

I would be very appreciative if you were to share this with any friends or family that might be interested. They are also welcome to use the discount code.

Kind regards,

Henry Lait

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.