Late-Night Christmas Shopping - Local Authors

John Partington
👍 2

Tue 21 Nov 2023, 20:45

This is now definitely arranged:  more details are here.

We're in touch with more than three dozen published Charlbury authors.  Can many other towns this size boast so many?

If we've not contacted you yet, and you have books that you'd like to promote, please contact Rob Stepney and/or me (email addresses in my earlier posting below).

John Partington
👍 1

Wed 15 Nov 2023, 10:02

This annual event (Friday 8th, 5.00 - 8.00 pm) is going to be bigger than ever this year, coinciding as it does with the start of the Christmas Tree festival and a special carol service at St Mary's.

As part of it there's going to be an event in the back room of the Rose & Crown, featuring local authors (of whom there are many) promoting and selling their books - fiction, non-fiction and everything in-between!  More publicity, and details, will be forthcoming soon .. but meanwhile, if you're a Charlbury resident and have published anything, however abstruse, which is still in print (or if you know of a local author who may not see this post), we'd like to hear from you.

Rob Stepney [robstepney@outlook.com] has written to a couple of dozen authors already about this:  if you haven't heard from him please get in touch with him or me [john@pjohnp.me.uk] and we'll let you have further information about taking part.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.