Recycling Bins

Simon J Harley
👍

Thu 9 Nov 2023, 06:22

One bin has been reunited with its owner, one is still looking for its forever home. Obviously, the bins not mine to give to other people on here, but it would be nice for it to be put to use. 

Jane Crane
👍

Wed 8 Nov 2023, 18:20

I have a spare one ( market St ) please message if you want it … I don’t really have space for it so would be great to find a new home 

Nicolette lethbridge
👍 1

Sun 5 Nov 2023, 18:51

Lucky Thames street, due to the traffic problems our rushed bin collectors and their machines get ourbins  damaged but they are replace at the next 2 week collection and the filled damaged ones removed. Very good service

Nikki Rycroft
👍

Sun 5 Nov 2023, 18:26 (last edited on Thu 9 Nov 2023, 13:31)

I’ve just collected Jane’s so no longer in the queue for unclaimed recycling bins ...thanks ! 

Liz Soar
👍 1

Sun 5 Nov 2023, 17:35

If no one claims them, please could I have one of them? I’ve been trying for about 2 years to get WODC to deliver a new recycling bin to us (their lorry tore the lid off our old one) but have had no luck so far. Happy to collect. 

K Harper
👍 2

Fri 3 Nov 2023, 19:31

Or plant some potatoes in them . . . ?! Kris

Simon J Harley
👍

Fri 3 Nov 2023, 17:49

Has anyone lost a recycling wheely bin?  We have 2 on the footpath outside of Little Monkeys on Church Street.  One has been there for over 2 weeks and one since Tuesday.  I assume that if no one claims them that I contact WODC for collection?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.