"Cognatum" link on Adverts Page - Just a warning

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍 3

Fri 3 Nov 2023, 09:34

The site is wrongly set up.

If you go to https://cognatum.co.uk (without the ‘www’) it works.

Wendy Bailey
👍

Fri 3 Nov 2023, 08:47

Hello Andrew, you are partially right, I would be happy to show you around so you can see for yourself, easier than explaining it on here. Which would be too long a thread. Phone 01608 811970 before 12 any morning. I will let head office know there may be an issue.

Andrew Greenfield
👍

Fri 3 Nov 2023, 08:12

I have also clicked on that link out of curiosity having read this thread and get exactly the same blocked response, making that link rather pointless.

Is that site accessible only by residents of Cognatum properties?

Wendy Bailey
👍

Fri 3 Nov 2023, 07:45

Thank you Charlie, the company was called Beechcroft until it partnered with English Courtyard Association roughly 15 ago and became Cognatum which means "Like minded" in Latin. 

Did you have any particular questions?

Charlie M
👍

Fri 3 Nov 2023, 07:12

Out of curiosity (I thiought the company was called Beechcroft), I clicked on the link and received the following message:

A potentially unsafe operation has been detected in your request to this site

Your access to this service has been limited. (HTTP response code 403)

If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for assistance.

Block Technical Data

Block Reason: A potentially unsafe operation has been detected in your request to this site

Time: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 7:09:34 GMT

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.