Looking for a long term rental

Francesca Edge Partington
👍 2

Mon 23 Oct 2023, 19:50

Apologies for my error Christopher, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am now more informed and will not be making the same mistake again.

Thank you for the advice Emily, I will keeping checking the adverts page and speak directly to Fairfax. Fingers crossed :)

Emily Algar
👍 5

Mon 23 Oct 2023, 08:48

Francesca, I would keep your eye on the adverts section as people are often advertising long-term rentals on here. I'm guessing you're already looking on Rightmove etc. You can register with the local estate agents Fairfax and see what they have on offer. Good luck!

christopher edeson
👍

Mon 23 Oct 2023, 08:29

Which Village? Charlbury isnt one

Francesca Edge Partington
👍

Sun 22 Oct 2023, 17:45 (last edited on Mon 23 Oct 2023, 19:41)

Hello, we are a young professional couple looking for a long term rental in the town any time from January 2024. No pets, getting married locally in June. Would be happy with furnished or unfurnished, ideally a 2 bed. Anything you think might work, we would love to hear from you. Contact details: 07753465736, f.edge@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks Francesca and Josh

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.