Royal Mail

mandy
👍

Wed 14 Apr 2010, 22:15

your very lucky then are post came at 2.30pm today great if your waiting for something.

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Wed 14 Apr 2010, 22:08

Lucky you! My husband received a birthday card posted on 22nd March, first class, in the UK, yesterday!!

russell robson
👍

Wed 14 Apr 2010, 17:34

I get a great service 1st class nearly always next day, nothing missing, and always before 10 o/c

Alex Flynn
👍

Tue 13 Apr 2010, 22:46

Of course the undelivered items could be the fault of the sender, but it is happening too frequently for my liking! I understand they now have to pick up the mail from Swindon or something, but that should only delay things. The mail should get to you eventually, no matter how far they have to go.

Alex Flynn
👍

Tue 13 Apr 2010, 22:42

Sorry don't know what happened there! Anyway I'm interested to know what sort of service other people in Charlbury are getting from Royal Mail. I have had a number of items go undelievered of late and am getting a bit cheesed off. Before Christmas, a tracked item was digitally signed with my name on it by someone that wasn't me. I did not receive the item either! I could go on...

Alex Flynn
👍

Tue 13 Apr 2010, 22:37

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.