Charlbury Society

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Fri 6 Oct 2023, 19:04

Unfortunately I wasn't well enough to attend. I miss the ye olde Zoom'd meetings! Although not the circumstances that led to their implementation ...Any chance future meetings could have a camera and microphone trained on them to transmit over t'net?

Nikki Rycroft
👍 1

Fri 6 Oct 2023, 18:42

Entirely agree Shelagh, and thank you and everyone else for coming. We hope you will all enjoy the rest of this season’s programme. 

I am sorry though, if Ian’s voice dropped a bit from time to time, and I’ve heard some people found it occasionally difficult to hear.  Please, please do signal if you can’t hear at the back, and always ask me or the speaker to raise his/ her voice, it’s such a shame if you missed some of it. There is a microphone but we find there is often feedback using it if it is not held in a consistent position or waved around by the speaker.

A reminder for those who missed such a great talk that the next one is on the 9 th November as we moved it because of the public meeting on the Corner House on the 2nd November . Hope to see you there ! 

Shelagh Scott
👍 6

Fri 6 Oct 2023, 12:25

A fascinating and thought-provoking talk last night by Ian Wilkinson, founder of Farm Ed at Shipton-under-Wychwood. We look forward to visiting the farm soon. A great start to a season of Charlbury Society events.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.