Shaun the Sheep 8” soft toy taken in the park 😒

Pauline Eagling
👍 4

Sun 1 Oct 2023, 14:31

Really pleased Melinda that Shaun is now back home after his adventures.

Melinda Botos
👍 5

Sun 1 Oct 2023, 14:26

Shaun has been found - thank you so much Pauline 🤗

Pauline Eagling
👍

Sun 1 Oct 2023, 13:01

Hi Melinda please see my email to you.

Pauline Eagling
👍 1

Sun 1 Oct 2023, 11:51

Hi Melinda, I’m sure I saw a sheep attached to the first till in the co op this morning. 

Melinda Botos
👍

Sun 1 Oct 2023, 10:22

Hi Lesley, I was hoping we just lost it, but we had it when we got to the park and we left it on the bike as we didn’t want to get it dirty. Unfortunately it was gone when we were leaving the park 🙁

Lesley Algar
👍 1

Sun 1 Oct 2023, 07:59

Hi Melinda, Do you think it might have fallen off, or given in to the community centre lost property?

Melinda Botos
👍 2

Sat 30 Sep 2023, 18:02 (last edited on Sat 30 Sep 2023, 18:22)

My daughter’s Shaun the Sheep 8” soft toy has been taken today, while she was playing in the park. Unfortunately I don’t have high hopes that we will get it back as it was left on our big push bike with other things and it disappeared from there.
Please, please if your child found it and brought it home please let us have it back as my daughter is really crying for it, the toy meant a lot to her. Please spread the word, and 🤞 get this lovely toy back. Thank you. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.