Looking for a Fire Fighter to Collaborate on Book Event!

Maeve Bradbury
👍 1

Sat 30 Sep 2023, 12:07

Hi Bryanna,

I have sent you a message but I don't think you've seen it. My son Harry is a firefighter based in Charlbury and asked me to message you. He has spoken to his station and they would be happy to help. You can ring Harry on 7388 629201.

Good luck with the book launch!

Maeve

Diana Limburg
👍

Fri 29 Sep 2023, 14:20

Hi Bryanna,

The Charlbury Fire Station has an active Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=charlbury%20fire%20station) and have been very responsive to messages send through there. I hope you'll find someone, sounds great.

Diana

Bryanna Bone
👍

Fri 29 Sep 2023, 13:32

Hi everyone! 

I have a book signing/event at the community centre Next Saturday (7th October) 10am - 12pm. I am looking for a fire fighter who may be interested in joining and doing a Q & A or brief talk on fire safety as part of the event!

The book is called Ruby Rescue and the Big Fire. 

Here is the short description:

It’s Ruby Rescue’s first day as the new firefighting drone of Drone City… but there’s one problem. She’s scared of fire!

It is a picture book for ages 4-8 with an educational section at the back.

Let me know if there’s a fire fighter who would be interested in collaborating! I already messaged Oxfordshire Fire Services but thought maybe there was someone local who might be interested!

Thanks!

Bryanna

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.