To the person who was selling a small guitar practice amp

Hedge Fund
👍

Fri 29 Sep 2023, 21:38

I have an amp for sale if you are still looking James and a drum kit!!

Malcolm Blackmore
👍 1

Fri 29 Sep 2023, 19:13

But when I backspaced/erased the lot of the text when I realised the posting error, the O/S or application wouldn't allow me to leave it simply blank but one had to enter something, gibberish even, to get out of the trap... How difficult would it be - and that is not meant to be heard in a critical tone because untangling old code can be a total nightmare and that which "seems" to be easy-peasy, but  horrendous to unpick - but could someone do a simple "Whoops! Delete post" button along with the "Edit" one??

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 29 Sep 2023, 18:12 (last edited on Fri 29 Sep 2023, 18:13)

Just erase the text and an admin will come and tidy it up later.

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Fri 29 Sep 2023, 14:45 (last edited on Fri 29 Sep 2023, 15:08)

That was meant to be personal post put in the wrong place. Again I ask - how does one, a simple user,  delete a post instead of just erasing text because a blank page gets rejected?

James Styring
👍

Fri 29 Sep 2023, 11:50

To the person who was selling a small guitar practice amp in the Adverts section a while back, you didn't sell it but still have it, I might be interested, please message me through the site. Thank you.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.