Cleaners - highly recommended

Aleksandar Yordanov
👍

Thu 26 Oct 2023, 17:56

Thanks so much Lesley. from Svetla and Alex, thank you

Lesley Ann Paterson
👍 1

Thu 26 Oct 2023, 12:37

Another recommendation from me for the super cleaning duo Alex and Svelta - they are so thorough.......and happy smiley people to boot!

Aleksandar Yordanov
👍 3

Mon 16 Oct 2023, 17:12

A big thank you to all the customers who trust us to clean their homes. Alex and Svetla

Aleksandar Yordanov
👍

Mon 16 Oct 2023, 17:07

And our lovely Liz Puttick

Aleksandar Yordanov
👍 2

Mon 16 Oct 2023, 17:04

Thank you so much. Valerie, Nick and Rod

Rod Evans
👍 1

Mon 16 Oct 2023, 10:52

Likewise - very thorough and because there's 2 of them, it takes half the time.

Nick Ghosh
👍 3

Mon 2 Oct 2023, 15:25

I saw the recommendation from Liz (thank you Liz) and also got in touch with Alex and Svetla, who came to our house in Chadlington last week and did a super job as well. Happy to recommend them too! 

Valerie Stewart
👍 4

Thu 28 Sep 2023, 16:31

I've struggled to get good cleaners for my disabled neighbour, but recently there was a recommendation here for Alex and Svetla who have just set themselves up independently.  They did their first assignment with my neighbour this morning and she couldn't be more pleased.  They did a thorough job.  Surfaces that haven't shone in years are now gleaming.  I'm very happy to recommend them:  Alex71cleaning@gmail.com.  

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.