Lost watch

John Dora
👍 3

Sun 17 Sep 2023, 16:19

Steve, I often wondered how you found the time to do all you do, including being at three places at once during Street Fair. Now I know - discard the timepiece and don’t worry about time!

Steve Jones
👍 1

Sun 17 Sep 2023, 13:39

Katie,
   thanks for finding my watch. Apologies for picking this up late, but I've been a bit tied up on Street Fair matters all week and haven't been monitoring the forum. I any even, I've left a message on the number you posted.

nb. the grape vine was working quite well as half a dozen people stopped me to tell me about this during Street Fair.

Katie Banks
👍

Sat 16 Sep 2023, 11:11

Hi - I have found Steve Jones' watch but have been unable to contact him.  If anyone knows Steve please could you ask him to get in touch so I can return it to him?  Thanks, Kate

Katie Banks
👍

Sun 10 Sep 2023, 15:14

Hi Steve - I have just found a Seiko Titanium wrist watch on Fishers Lane.  I'll pick it up for you, I'm on 07860 611671

Steve Jones
👍

Sun 10 Sep 2023, 09:52 (last edited on Sun 10 Sep 2023, 12:27)

Susie,
  thanks I've notice and sent a message. For it to have got to Wychwood Paddocks it would have had to be picked up and discarded, but I though I'd check.

***update***

The watch found in Whychwood Paddocks isn't mine, but it does appear we are suffering a minor epidemic of misplaced time pieces in the Charlbury...

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Sun 10 Sep 2023, 09:49

A watch has been found on Wychwood Paddocks - see item

Steve Jones
👍

Sat 9 Sep 2023, 16:43 (last edited on Sat 9 Sep 2023, 16:44)

If somebody comes cross a Seiko wristwatch on the Playing Close, I'd be very grateful if you would contact me via this forum. I was wearing it at the Street Fair raffle stand at the Farmers market, and at some time during a very sweaty dismantling and loading up procedure it appears to have slipped off my wrist.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.