TERMINALLY ILL CAT MISSING

Alan Colgan
👍

Sun 10 Sep 2023, 08:21

Thank you Sue and thank you Andrew for such kind words.

Sue Taylor
👍 1

Sat 9 Sep 2023, 18:56

So pleased to hear Mia is home safely x

Andrew Webster
👍 2

Sat 9 Sep 2023, 18:44

Alan, it's a difficult world with many challenges. Yet nothing has moved me more, than your love and desire to care for Mia. As a cat fan please accept my respect and give Mia a big hug. God bless you.

Alan Colgan
👍 14

Sat 9 Sep 2023, 18:00

Mia has just come back, had some fish and is now sitting on the bench outside with her sister.  Now I can sleep.  Thanks for your help, Rachel.

Alan Colgan
👍

Sat 9 Sep 2023, 16:51

Our tabby cat, Mia still hasn’t returned home.  We would really appreciate it if anyone reading this could take a couple of minutes to check their gardens or any bushes nearby, just in case she’s hiding there.  Many thanks.

Alan Colgan
👍

Sat 9 Sep 2023, 14:25

Thank you very much Rachel. It’s unlikely to be Mia. Her face is very disfigured and I am sure you would have noticed, but thank you for letting us know. We’ll check it out anyway. Anna ❤️ 

Rachel Brushfield
👍

Sat 9 Sep 2023, 14:15

Hi Anna - I spotted a tabby cat walking down the pavement on the right hand side of the road (the opposite site to Crawborough/The school) towards the Enstone crossroads this morning at about 11.20am. It looked happy and not in pain. I don't know if it was Mia. 

I know how you love cats, as do I, and how hard this must be. Do share any update Anna/Alan. X

Alan Colgan
👍

Sat 9 Sep 2023, 09:29 (last edited on Sat 9 Sep 2023, 09:33)

Our tabby cat, Mia, is missing. She is terminally ill and has a large tumour on the left-hand side of her face. This may bleed profusely at times. We know that cats who are gravely ill want to hide, but we are desperate to find her. She is a nervous cat and is likely to be hiding under bushes or other dark corners of a garden. If you see her or find unexplained drops of blood nearby, please contact us urgently. We are just outside Tanners Court. Please ring Alan on 07481 132285 or Anna on 07429 459647. Thank you.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.