Urgent HH help

Hedge Fund
👍 2

Thu 7 Sep 2023, 18:46

Charlbury is amazing. I can highly recommend Ed Bradbury for all your hedgehog and human related house improvement needs. These lucky girls have a nice safe run for the next few weeks. We can’t take any more HH right now as we are full and some of the HHs are off to foster homes. There is advice on our info page about what to do if you find a dodgy looking HH. Remember to leave out water in this dry weather. Thank you once again. 

Hedge Fund
👍 1

Thu 7 Sep 2023, 16:37

Sorted now thank you everyone. I will post a pic of the Hegotels latest superior ensuite rooms soon. 

stephen cavell
👍

Thu 7 Sep 2023, 14:03

I have 3 x 18 inch bungee cords at Wychwood House to collect  Steve Cavell 811504

Hedge Fund
👍

Thu 7 Sep 2023, 12:31

Oh and some cable ties!!

Hedge Fund
👍

Thu 7 Sep 2023, 12:25

HF have just setting up a large temporary run so our guests can enjoy these warm evenings under the stars. It has a inside shower to keep them cool- it really does!!! The only thing is the HHs are asking for some long bungee cords to secure their rain cover and ideally 4- 6 long planks to stop them Parties outside late at night. Oh and they need it by the end of today- they are rubbish at forward planning!! If anyone can help please respond on here and thanks in advance. 🦔🦔🦔🦔 Kenya, Marilyn, Thatch and Heggie. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.