Children’s Bike Rally - Saturday 9 September

Justene Bergins
👍 2

Sat 9 Sep 2023, 14:08

This was such a lovely race and well organized. Some friendly faces always makes an event. Thank you to all the organizers. 

James Styring
👍 2

Wed 6 Sep 2023, 14:26

Good news – Windrush Bike Project can no longer make it but Freedom Cycles of Stonesfield have offered to provide a bike doctor service between 11.30 and 1.30 on Saturday 9 September at Wychwood Paddocks.

Anyone, whether they have children who have been in the rally or not, can come along to have their bike checked over for free. Minor repairs can be done on the spot and you just need to pay for any parts. Bigger repairs would need to be done at a later date.

The Bike Gymkhana is also going ahead at Wychwood Paddocks on the day, as rallyists get in from their rides. 

The CSA will be there with a stall and rallyists snd their families are encouraged to bring a picnic and enjoy the afternoon.

Aaron Atkin
👍 2

Fri 1 Sep 2023, 13:16

Hi there james. I run freedom cycles in stonesfield, where we service and repair bikes, no matter what they are. Me and my business partner are very interested, please could you give me a call on 07493949436. Many thanks 

James Styring
👍

Thu 31 Aug 2023, 11:29 (last edited on Wed 6 Sep 2023, 18:13)

SPONSORED CHILDREN’S BIKE RALLY

Saturday 9 September from 11.15 a.m.

Join the seventh Children’s Bike Rally round Charlbury’s five churches – plus, a 10-mile route for slightly older children that tours the quiet lanes in and around Ditchley Park. Free for riders with sponsorship – or pay £5 at the start. Sign up NOW and start getting sponsored, 50% for Charlbury School Association and 50% for OHCT.

All of the bike rally routes end at Wychwood Paddocks (the school playing field):

• bring a picnic lunch and set up round the central area of Wychwood Paddocks

• CSA stall

• get a free bike check and minor repairs c/o Freedom Cycles (Stonesfield) 11.30–1.30

• (adults only) try out an e-bike! 1.30–3.30

For more info, to view maps and to sign up for sponsorship, please visit ohct.org.uk/ride-and-stride/take-part/charlbury-kids-rally/

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.