Chloe's Re-opening Next Week! And a fruity ask...

John Werner
👍 2

Thu 7 Sep 2023, 17:03

I had a lunch there today and it’s absolutely brilliant🤟🤘🤟

Chloe Horner
👍 3

Tue 5 Sep 2023, 17:25

Thanks to everyone who has offered fruit, I really appreciate it!  Please do bear me in mind when you're in the midst of a glut...

As promised, here's this weeks menu (subject to change).  We'll be open from 12-10pm Thursday and Friday this week.  And I can confirm (as I write this) that the building is lovely and cool!

Menu From 7th September

These lovely local plates are designed to share (bar the ‘Chloe’s Plate’ which should feed one). They are relatively quick to come out of the kitchen, so if you want extra just ask!

Chloe’s Plate

£15 served with a glass of house wine Tiddly Pommes Apple Juice or Zingi Bear

Courgettes agrodolce. Cucumbers with poppy seeds and chilli. Green beans with hazelnuts. All with Chloe’s bread and pesto.

Each salad on Chloe’s Plate above can also be made up as a separate dish - £5 each

Cup of Gazpacho £4

Corn and Coconut fritters £7

Tomato and chilli salsa

Tomatoes and Ricotta £6

Peanuts, chilli, crispy onions

Church Lane Carrots £6

Carrot houmous and carrot top pesto

Kitchen Garden Tahini Caesar Salad £13

With organic chicken

A plate of smoked air-dried ham £10

Halloumi and plum salad with chilli and mint

A plate of Fennel Salami £9

With Chloe’s Kraut

Moreton £6

With Charlbury Chutney and oatcakes

Chloe’s Bread and pesto £4.00 / Kitchen Garden Leaves £3.50 / Kitchen garden broccoli with lemon and garlic £.3.50

Summer Pudding £6 Almond and white chocolate brownie £5

Organic Greek Yogurt Blackberries, Crème fraiche

Please note some of our dishes may contain allergens, please ask for more details.

James Styring
👍 1

Thu 31 Aug 2023, 11:21

We have lots of plums and apples (eaters), Chloe, will harvest and deliver! 

Chloe Horner
👍 10

Wed 30 Aug 2023, 20:11

Hello friends and neighbours - 

Just a quick note to let you know that we'll be open next Thursday and Friday (7th and 8th Septmber, and every subsequent Thursday and Friday until half term) from 12-10pm.  

Serving lunch and dinner as well as selling lovely local cheeses, beers, flour, spirits and cured rare-breed meat as well as a selection of low-intervention wines in our shop.  

Our format has changed slightly, moving towards delicious small plates based on seasonal produce from Church Lane in Spelsbury and The Kitchen Garden People at FarmED and will change weekly depending on the harvest.  I'll be sure to post menus here once it's finalised, so that you can get a feel for it over the next few weeks.

We have decided to hold half of our evening tables for walk-ins but are happy to take reservations for the rest especially if you're a larger group, we've set up an email for this: chloescharlburyreservations@gmail.com or pop in.

We'll also be utilising Saturday evenings for a selection of events, pop-ups and tastings, which hopefully will be fun and add another element to what is becoming quite a vibrant food scene.

I'm also on the hunt for local fruit, at the moment plums and figs and later apples, quince and pears.  If you have excess produce you'd like to barter in exchange for food (or be paid for) please drop me a line: chloealicehorner@gmail.com  Just fruit at the moment (as many of you may attest it's been a REALLY good year for cucumbers and courgettes!).

As ever, if you use social media do give me a follow @chloescharlbury where there are a few more updates and visuals.

Really looking forward to seeing you soon - we can't wait!

Chloe

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.