Wilderness 2023 Feedback

Helen Chapman
👍 3

Wed 30 Aug 2023, 15:58

Thanks Emma. As well as focussing on signage for pedestrians getting to the festival, please could you ensure the footpath to Charlbury is clearly sign-posted for festival goers who want to visit the town and shops? I saw people walking along the twisty B-road which is extremely dangerous.

christopher edeson
👍 1

Wed 30 Aug 2023, 08:57

i think a lot of people were put off by the extortionate parking cost.... no wonder people chose to park wherever else they could.... 

i went and loved the weekend, but its day light robbery to charge that to park

Rachel Brushfield
👍 1

Tue 29 Aug 2023, 18:42

Thanks for the summary. Is a) air pollution measured caused by the additional traffic for guests and lorries/vendors set up for the festival and b) funds put towards mending pot holes? 

Emma Kirkby
👍 1

Tue 29 Aug 2023, 14:42

Hi all,

Firstly, we wanted to say thank you to all of you who took the time to send over feedback about Wilderness 2023. We know it may sound like something that is just being said for the sake of it, but we genuinely appreciate all feedback received. It’s this…

Long post - click to read full text

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.