Rehoming an old, shy cat

Helen SanderWilliams
👍

Fri 1 Sep 2023, 20:42

Hello Jacqueline, I’ve sent you a private message with my details. Best wishes Helen 

Jacqueline Von Kaenel
👍 1

Mon 28 Aug 2023, 07:48

Dear Helen,

Thank you so much for your kind offer. At the moment someone is trying to adopt him, we went to visit him yesterday. Are you happy for me to keep you in mind if the current move doesn't go through? I'm so touched by your offer. Thank you.

All best,

Jackie.

Helen SanderWilliams
👍 1

Mon 28 Aug 2023, 01:09

Hello Jacqueline, I think the answer is probably no but would he be ok living with another, younger cat? I have an 8 yr old neutered male and also a had a 21 female year old cat who died 2 years ago -  so my neutered boy is used to living with another cat - albeit female, which might make a higher difference of course. I hate to think of an older cat living in a rescue centre.Best wishes Helen 

Jacqueline Von Kaenel
👍

Mon 21 Aug 2023, 09:24 (last edited on Fri 1 Sep 2023, 16:20)

I'd like to let people know that the cat I was seeking a new home for has successfully been rehomed. Thanks to everyone who sent supportive messages. How kind people have been, thank you.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.