Help needed to transport Nurses

Paul Butler
👍

Sat 9 Jan 2010, 18:25

Thank you John and Philip. I will go for a trip up the Enstone Road I think. Thanks to Paul Taylor for your offer, if there is snow fall tonight I would accept a lift with my colleague. I live in Park Street but could meet up the town somewhere.

Philip Ambrose
👍

Sat 9 Jan 2010, 11:19

Thursday was a 4x4 day, but yesterday was OK for front wheel drive cars. Longer way round via Enstone is in better condition due to gritting and more traffic. S3 buses running CN - Enstone - Woodstock.

John Munro
👍

Fri 8 Jan 2010, 20:29

It's a bit early for me, but if you phoned at 7am I guess I could throw something on and do the trip!

Paul Butler
👍

Fri 8 Jan 2010, 19:11

Hello, there are now two of us, we need to be in Chippy for half seven. I was going to chance a trip on the Spelsbury Road, as our postman managed it today....if you can help, that would be great.

John Munro
👍

Fri 8 Jan 2010, 17:46

Have you got a volunteer yet?
If not, what time do you need to be there?

Paul Butler
👍

Thu 7 Jan 2010, 17:28

Hello, are there any spirited 4x4 drivers in the town that might be ale to drive 3 Nurses and carers to their shift at Chipping Norton Hospital on Sunday morning? Please reply here or to 810524. Thank you.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.