BT landline-only phone rates

Mark Sulik
👍 1

Wed 9 Aug 2023, 19:18

Excellent result - this will make significant savings for low use and call only customers. Nice news to share 

Mark Sulik
👍

Wed 9 Aug 2023, 19:18

Excellent result - this will make significant savings for low use and call only customers. Nice news to share 

Valerie Stewart
👍 7

Wed 9 Aug 2023, 13:50

I posted a request for help finding a landline-only phone package for my neighbour, so I thought I'd pass on the findings: BT do a landline-only deal (including calls to landlines and mobiles) for £21.99 per month, which is good, but on phoning them this morning we learned that for people drawing Pension Credit they do a landline-only deal (including calls to landlines and mobiles) for £10 per month.  Which means that my neighbour can get her information on paper and conduct transactions with BT by telephone.  She's just saved between £30 and £40 per month, which is worth knowing about. 

Many thanks for the helpful messages.   This is a great place to live. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.