Handbag found

Jan Going
👍

Tue 8 Aug 2023, 13:36

My daughter's handbag was stolen out of her car at the Memorial Hall car park around May time.  It was never found so there is a possibility it could be hers.  It was black leather with a zebra print handle and the lining inside was cream.  Perhaps you could contact me if it fits this description.

Gordon Cutting
👍

Tue 8 Aug 2023, 13:23

Came home from work last night to find a black handbag lying in the road at the top of Ticknell Piece Road.

It was open (and I guess had been ransacked as there was nothing in it of cash value), but I've picked it up and have it at home, in case anyone sees this post, knows it's theirs, and would like at least to reclaim it.

There are a couple of receipts in the bag, with the last four digits of two different card numbers on them, so I'll be using those as the way to ID the correct recipient (so whoever it is, while you're cancelling your cards with your bank, make sure you jot down those numbers first).

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.