Wilderness Noise

Harriet Baldwin
👍

Mon 7 Aug 2023, 16:25

Michael, not a good analogy. I am now deaf and slept through it. I heard some of the main stage headliners from my house, but nothing like as well as previous years.  

christopher edeson
👍 4

Mon 7 Aug 2023, 15:21

It sounded great from where i was listening to it at the mainstage! roll on next year for another epic weekend

Michael Grant
👍 2

Mon 7 Aug 2023, 15:11 (last edited on Mon 7 Aug 2023, 16:31)

I'd honestly beg to differ on the noise, it was loud enough to wake a deaf person, such as my self, up from sleep.

I do wonder if it was a " private party" making the noise like it apparently was either last year or the year before 

Liz Soar
👍 2

Mon 7 Aug 2023, 08:51

I noticed the damage to the wall when I was on a run last Thursday lunchtime - I don't think it has anything to do with the cars parked there for Wilderness.

Harriet Baldwin
👍

Mon 7 Aug 2023, 08:47

Apparently it's not unusual to be able to hear it in Witney if the wind is in the right direction. Similarly to the fact I've heard the Big Feastival here.

NADINE MILLS
👍 1

Mon 7 Aug 2023, 07:25

Very little noise from Wilderness in Charlbury but on Spotted Witney Official FB they could hear it full on in Finstock, Stonesfield, Witney and even Carterton. We were lucky. 

I hope everyone had a good time. Took a walk yesterday down Grammar School Hill and there were indeed loads of parked cars, rubbish and sadly a fair bit of damage to the wall surrounding Green House which wasn’t there last week and a fair bit of discarded takeaways. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.