Charlbury Shops in the snow

Derek Collett
👍

Wed 6 Jan 2010, 21:58

There would have been plenty of milk to go around had it not been for the pesky selfish stockpilers who were out in force this morning by all accounts.

Stephen Andrews
👍

Wed 6 Jan 2010, 18:52

We normally really appreciate our milk and juice deliveries from Charlbury Dairies - re-usable bottles, there on our doorstep first thing and no need to go to the Coop for this essential. But they excelled themselves this morning and we want to record publicly our admiration for Mike and Vicky for coming out this morning. What stars!

John Munro
👍

Wed 6 Jan 2010, 18:27

Susie
I wish you hadn't told everyone until I had got up there and got some for myself...Have been without milk since yesterday evening....nothing for my tea or breakfast cereal!

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Wed 6 Jan 2010, 15:59

There has been a milk delivery at the Coop and they had loads when I left about an hour ago.

Alan Sinclair
👍

Wed 6 Jan 2010, 12:13

How is the snow in Wales Ken????

ken jones
👍

Wed 6 Jan 2010, 11:54

you cant eat or drink frames but they burn well on the fire.

Derek Collett
👍

Wed 6 Jan 2010, 11:43

Co-op had no milk at all at 11 am but lovely Lynne at The Good Food Shop sold me her last pint (which I have shared with my neighbours) so all's well that ends well! Thanks Lynne!

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Wed 6 Jan 2010, 10:39

Was told that Charlbury dairy was selling outside co-op this morning then the co-op lorry arrived so hopefully they should have it in stock

Derek Collett
👍

Wed 6 Jan 2010, 10:05

Have any of the shops got milk Tim? The Co-op were out of it at 3 pm yesterday.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Wed 6 Jan 2010, 09:46

I have been asked to remind you all that most of the Charlbury Shops are open even with all the snow on the ground, so if your at a loss and cannot travel into your work place, then don't forget you can get most things that you might need here in the town centre,
And Stop press "We are here all year round as well"

Don't forget if you have an elderly neighbour who might not be able to get out of their house why not pop round and make sure they have everything they might need during these winter conditions.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.