The Youth of Charlbury NEED YOU

Rachel Brushfield
👍

Sun 23 Jul 2023, 18:44

Hi Bryanna - I'd like to donate a gift voucher for Energise career coaching. Please message me via www.charlbury.info Thanks! 

Kate Smith
👍

Sat 22 Jul 2023, 11:14 (last edited on Sat 22 Jul 2023, 11:14)

Hi Bryanna,

I can't get to the bbq or Riverside - is there a fund-raising page or any other way to support you?

Bryanna Bone
👍 5

Thu 20 Jul 2023, 18:13

Hi all,

Myself and the youth of Charlbury are fundraising for the club at the community Centre to be free entry (it’s currently £2 to enter). 

We have a BBQ this Saturday, 22nd at the Community Centre from 11-1pm— Live Music, Burgers, Raffle prizes.

We also will have a table at Riverside where we will do a 50/50 raffle and sell bracelets and homemade lemonade - speaking of: we are looking for a citrus press or electric citrus juicer!

All support will be hugely appreciated and help make youth club better and safer!

Thanks!

Bryanna

PS. If you’d like to donate anything for the raffle at the BBQ this Saturday, we are still accepting donations!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.